Come talk to our certified smoking cessation PHARMACIST, to learn what you can do and how we can HELP
in a way that is most helpful to YOU
Helping you quit smoking for life..
It’s never too late to quit.
Health benefits (courtesy of Health Canada)
If you stop smoking, within:
- 20 minutes – your blood pressure and pulse rate return to normal
- 2 days – your sense of smell and taste begin to return
- 1 year – your risk of smoking-related heart disease or stroke is cut by one-half
- 5 years – your risk of heart disease is the same as someone who never smoked
- 10 years – your risk of dying from lung cancer is cut in half
Ask us about our programs:
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Referral to other helpful resources
- Personalized Action Plan