Sparkle Pharmacy is the LARGEST INDEPENDENT Pharmacy in Aurora and has been serving this community since 1984. In April of 2017, the pharmacy was sold to local resident and pharmacist, Michael Khalil.
What does being an independent pharmacy mean?
It mean’s we are owner operated and managed by the staff. We don’t have the luxury of being a big box store, meaning we need to service YOU with our very BEST, every time!
AND DON’T FORGET
- We have access to all the suppliers, products, and vendors as big box
- We can bring in special requests & hard to find items, and usually easier & faster
- We offer a discount for special order items paid for in advance
- We try our best to price match
- At Sparkle pharmacy you get fast and friendly service from parking to cashing out.
- No costly membership fees or hidden loyalty costs
- Fair prices AND savings forwarded for loyalty
The Staff – At Sparkle, our friendly and loyal staff are committed to serving our customers.The staff have been at Sparkle for 10’s of years. Loretta, Shawna, Sheila, Cathy, and Polly have been a part of the team for years! The staff take pride in knowing it’s patient and customers by first name.
The pharmacist is available to review your medications with you and address any concerns that you may have. We are here to listen, discuss, collaborate, and offer you advice and expertise. We are also involved in health promotion and we collaborate with local health and retail providers in the community to ensure that the community is meeting your needs in various ways.
Michael purchased the pharmacy in April of 2017 and is excited to be a pharmacy owner in the Town of Aurora. He is a resident, business owner, health professional, dog walker, chamber member, athlete, and local business supporter.
Michael Khalil – Owner and Pharmacist
Loretta Mount – Front Store Manager
Shawna Corbett – Pharmacy Assistant
Sheila Cranston – Merchandiser
AMPLE PARKING – Come find us at the corner of the Aurora Shopping Centre, it’s such a great location! It includes the Beer Store, Omar’s, CIBC, Dollarama, Staples, No Frills, Car Wash, Flipside Apparel, Kitchen Accents, Bulk Barn, Dentist’s, Karate, and more. Covered Sidewalk – One-stop-shop and plenty of savings on gas and time.
Sparkle resembles the original apothecary feel, with a focus on pharmaceutical care, friendly service, and fair prices. Our team and pharmacists discuss and collaborate with you to better understand your health and wellness needs and concerns. The apothecary shop was a place that you could speak with the “The Medicine Man”, “The Druggist”, “The Chemist”, “Pill Pusher”, “Pharmacologist” , “Apothecarist”and now, the Pharmacist.
- Fraktals Belgium chocolate and Cookie it up from industrial parkway in Aurora
- Blood pressure machines from Bios Living from Newmarket
- Apotex, Sandoz, Pharmascience & K&F Wholesale drugs from Canada
- Axel Kraft, Purity Life Natural,Pioneer honey , Panabo, Quantum & Kidcentral Gifting, (Aurora/Schomberg/Toronto/BC/Concord) from Ontario
- IRON FISH – Natural, reusable, iron supplement from Guelph
- Collaboration with local doctors, nurses, and all East and West Health professionals from Canada
- Proud Sponsors of :